12/15/17

Day #3 of my Christmas Crafts- Vinyl on Mugs

 I am back with another Vinyl Christmas craft today. I bought my circuit (used) a couple years ago from my MIL and I love it!. I use it for paper and vinyl all the time.  It is so fun and easy to use.

 I do not like giving just gift cards for gifts.  I like to put card in  something along with small items like socks, candies, or other small inexpensive items.

I found these mugs at the Dollar Tree. I ran them through my dishwasher and then further wiped outside surface clean with rubbing alcohol. I then chose simple images and cut, weeded, and placed onto mug using painter's tape (transfer tape). 

I used stylus to rub and adhere my Oracal 651 vinyl to mug fronts. 

I have seen many ways to do these type of mugs but I chose to keep my images simple. 

I also cut a friend's Monogram with brassy gold vinyl and added to a ombre painted vase. I will fill this vase with a lovely bouquet and give to her for her birthday in January. 


No comments: