12/21/17

Day #9 of my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts- Cards

Tis' the season for sending cards. Yes, I still send Christmas cards. I find it so sad that this is almost a thing of the past. I enjoy making and getting handmade cards and I know  people that feel the same. 

All the cards I made this year use Stampin' Up! stamps and inks. I combined various papers and card stock brands. I like to stick to the traditional red/ green color combinations for most of my Christmas decor and cards- its just my preference. 

The older I get the less time I spend making the cards but, I feel they are still special and unique. I love that Stampin' Up! makes products like stamps, papers, ribbon, inks, and punches that all coordinate and take the search time out of the creation time. 

Merry Christmas!!!!!!


No comments: