12/20/17

Day #8 of my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts- jewelry

Ok, here are a couple quick and easy jewelry crafts. I am almost embarrassed how simple. I love that crafts stores make these things so easy... 
Bought the faux leather band and charms at Hobby Lobby. 

I added a pre-made tassel and hooked the Christmas charm onto the bracelet. 

Viola,  jewery #1 complete! 

Again, I purchased these items at Hobby Lobby. I attached the adorable  christmas tree glass charms to a brassy chain using o- ring. 

Viola, jewelry #2 complete! 


Now for jewelry #3- i used my jewelry tools to cut a 60" chain in half. 

using my jeweler tools again, I attached a lobster clasp to the end,  and  an o-ring for pendant to hand from. 


I found this awesome 2-sided rectangular pendant at Hobby Lobby and attached to the newly made chain. Another simple but adorable Christmas craft. 






No comments: