12/19/17

Day #7 of my 12 Days of Christmas Crafts- Christmas Dinner Floral Centerpiece

Ok, This craft was so easy... I bought this old metal carrier years ago but never knew what to put in it.    I decided to use wide mouth jelly mason jars to give it that Country-chic look. 


I bought 2 already made Christmas bouquets at Michael's Craft store for 50% a couple weeks ago. I trimmed the length down about 2" using wire snips. Placed them inside each jar and added a sprig of icy branches to each bouquet. 

I chalked a metal hanging chalkboard tag that I found at Target using a mistletoe transfer and white chalk from CHALK COUTURE. I added 2 foam candy cane stickers to the tag to finish it off. Tied the tag to the metal basket using striped bakers twine. 


Simply beautiful... 



No comments: