1/15/18

CHALK COUTURE- VALENTINE MARQUIS SIGN


For those of you that are not familiar with CHALK COUTURE you are missing out. It is so fun, so easy,  and best of all, its temporary (if you want). You can chalk boards, frames, trays, mirrors, windows, wall, doors, plastic, paper, etc... the possibilities are endless. Its is such a fun way to add flair and whimsy to your home decor. Check out the link and explore what CHALK COUTURE has to offer. I know you will fall in love just as I did.  
I found this adorable marquis heart at Bed Bath & Beyond ( going out of business sale) near my home.  I knew when I bought it I wanted to chalk it... 
Using the peach chalk paste, I decided to chalk just the word love from the "I love you" transfer set. 


 I added just a few foam sticker conversation hearts  and viola! Simple, easy, and perfect for the corner of my fireplace mantle along with some other Valentine decor. 



I reuse my Christmas evergreen/ spruce garland but take out poinsettias and add red/ pink roses and some hearts to make it more appropriate for Valentines theme. I added a red doily heart and wrapped my LED battery candles with pink twine  to give them a themed look. 



No comments: