1/8/11

ARTISTS PRINTER TRAY- PHOTO DISPLAY

I visisted a popular Craft store before Christmas and came across these cool trays that function as home decor- photo displays. They sold kits that were left over from a class/ workshop they conducted. I bought some trays and one kit for guidance, and constructed some unique/ personal Christmas gifts.

I followed a template from the original kit for the first but,  then tweaked the other trays to make them more my own style and designs. The empty spots (kraft color panels) are meant for photos. I am still gathering photos to put in here. Each section on this tray (they sell many different sizes) are 2.5x 3.5 also same size as and ATC (Artist Trading Card). Love the idea that you can make the sections permanent or temporary. You can switch the panels out for each holiday, season, room, theme, etc... I have seen some fantastic Christmas themed displays. I am working on a Valentine theme right now. I'm sure I will share photos of this later. Thanks for stopping by, I have a workshop to teach, we are making Vintage Valentine ATCs. So fun...

No comments: