1/3/11

January Recipe- Spaghetti with Crab Meat

I am going to try and post 1 recipe each month. I love to cook, eat, and entertain but I do work outside the home and I don't have time to make everything from scratch. I consider myself a SEMI- HOMEMADE kind of cook. I love quick and easy recipes that have few ingredients, especially on week nights.
Here is the printed recipe card. I changed the pasta from Angel Hair to Spaghetti, used canned tomatoes instead of fresh (due to not having them on hand),Parmesan cheese from jar,  and dried herbs instead of fresh (due to not having them on hand).

Get all your things gathered, prepped, chopped while the water for the pasta is boiling. It really is an easy recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes. Once water is boiling you can start your sauce. The crab (fully cooked) is added at the end just to get warm.
Garnish the entire dish with Parsley and Parmesan cheese. It truly is delicious. Everyone will ask for seconds, I promise.
TO SERVE: I like to serve my pasta in a large pasta bowl. I found the greatest Pasta serving set on QVC. Its a 6 piece set that contains a large serving bowl that  fits on a black iron footed stand, and four wide pasta bowls. If you are interested in the bowl set that I have,  here is the link.  They are clearanced, less than $30.00 for the set.

No comments: