1/2/11

Christmas Thank Yous

Finally got around to making some Christmas Thank You cards. I found these chipboard circle phrases at a local craft store last year for 25 cents for 6. I made a New Years resolution to start using some of the stuff I have sitting around here (I hope I can do well with this).

The circle phrases are non traditional Christmas colors (brown, pink, green) and that made them hard for me to use. They colors worked out nice for thank- yous, especially now that the holidays are over. The verses fit perfectly in the center of SU punched ornament. I combined all three colors on all the cards. I used SU! poinsettia embossing folder on the choc. chip portion on the bottom. I found  paisely papers (misc) that contained all the colors and attached to the top. I used  SU! canvas (celery) ribbon near center. I placed decorative clear tape on top of the ribbon. Stamped 'thank you' on 1/2 a white decorative label punchie. Viola. Nothing too elaborate- simple and sweet.

1 comment:

The Pilot's Wife said...

I really like the poinsettia embossing!!!

Anna, The Pilot's Wife
Follow My Blog at: The Pilot's Wife Blog
Follow me on: Twitter
Like me on: Facebook